· Class I Coach is responsible for running the Tryout. Class III Coach assists and supports.
· Class I Coach picks his/her team first and the remaining players go to Class III or Class IV (In-House).
· Class I Coach will notify all players he/she is interested in for his/her team in a timely manner and notify the Class III Coach of the remaining available players.
· Class III Coach will notify all other players as to their status on his/her team in a timely manner.
· Any player selected by the Class I Coach who declines the invitation to play Class I shall be ineligible to play Class III and will be directed to the Class IV (In-House) program. Disputes arising from the selection process may be appealed through the Coach & Parent Resolution Process.
· If a player misses Tryouts, he or she may not be added to a Class III roster until the Class I coach has had an opportunity to tryout that player.
· Players must tryout in their designated age group unless prior acceptance is given by the appropriate age group Class I Coach, Coaches Representative and the Board. Players will play in the class for which they were selected.
· Young player are only eligible to play-up on Class I teams if they are impact players and have received board permission. (only 2 per team allowed)
All players must check in at the
Registration Table prior to participating in tryouts. Player’s parent/guardian of players who did
not play the previous season with
· *DO NOT ALLOW ANY PLAYER ON THE FIELD WITHOUT A SIGNED RELEASE
· Players may not tryout in their current league uniform or any other league uniform so that there is no distinction between Class I and Class III during the tryout process.
· Please tell players and parents when they can expect to be notified as to which team their player will be assigned.
· Notify parents of players who did not make your team as soon as possible and if there is going to be a delay, advise them of that.
· When notifying parents of players who did not make your team, be prepared to discuss the areas where improvement is needed.
o P/P100 02/06