Young Athletes Have the RIGHT to the Following:
- Right to participate in soccer regardless of ability level.
- Right to participate at a level that is commensurate with each player’s development level.
- Right to have qualified and supportive coaches and leadership.
- Right to participate in a safe and healthy environment.
- Right to an environment that encourages and fosters creativity, improvisation and learning.
- Right to play as a child and not as an adult.
- Right to make decisions and solve problems on the field.
- Right to an equal opportunity to strive for success.
- Right to be treated with dignity by all involved.
- Right to have FUN through soccer!!