*This is a US Club Sanctioned Tournament *
Get your team off to a good start for the Spring in Morgan Hill for a great weekend of soccer! One location for all games, affordable pricing, and competitive play. Teams registered in good standing with any U.S. Soccer federation affiliate are eligible to apply.
- : March 25 & 26, 2023
- : Boys & Girls, U9-U16, Copper to Gold
- , Deadline: February 10th, 2023
- February 28th, 2023
- by March 3rd, 2023
- : $75
- $100 after March 3rd, 2023. If withdrawal is after March 15th, the entire fee is forfeited.
- Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 3 games. A playoff with a potential 4th game (based on results) will be available for divisions with at least 6 teams.
- Championship games will be played for divisions with a minimum of 6 teams, and 3rd place games will be played for divisions with a minimum of 8 teams. Divisions will only be bracketed if there are at least 4 teams (there is no championship game for 4 team divisions, so there will be 3 games for each team). Adjacent skill levels or adjacent age groups may be combined if required to complete a division.
- Trophies are awarded for the winner of each division, as well as 1st and 2nd place medals. For divisions with 3rd place games (8 or more teams), 3rd place medals will be awarded to the winning team of the 3rd place game.
- No-hassle online tournament check-in
- Special consideration to teams traveling or coaches with multiple teams
Location: Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Complex
Pricing: $645 (U9/10), $745 (U11/U12) and $845 (U13/U16)
Formats: 7v7, 9v9 and 11v11
- Guests: Maximum of 7 guest players per team for 11v11, and 5 per team for 7v7 and 9v9.
- Allowed team sizes - maximum roster size for all teams is 22. Maximum number of players allowed to dress for games
- 11v11: 18
- 9v9: 16
- 7v7: 14
- Online check-in, but teams must bring player passes to all games for validation if required.
- Game duration
- 11v11: 2 x 30 minutes
- 9v9: 2 x 25 minutes
- 7v7: 2 x 20 minutes
- Minimum time between games will be the game duration for the age group + 15 minutes
To avoid coaching conflicts, THE PRIMARY COACH listed on the teams's application must be the one that will be screened for conflicts. If a different coach is listed, elimination of conflicts will be on a best effort basis.
• $10 Parking Fee to park inside the complex. In and out privileges.
• NO PARKING ALLOWED NEXT DOOR at the Aquatics Center – you will get towed!
• No alcohol, pets, smoking, or tailgating allowed in the complex