Recreational Soccer Registration is now closed.
All recreational soccer practices will take place at the Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Complex or P.A. Walsh Elementary School in Morgan Hill. Practice and game locations will be communicated to you with as much notice as possible, both as the season nears and once the season is underway. U10 and older age groups may play against other local clubs within 30 mile radius.
August 16, 2021 - Training (Practices) Start
September 11, 2021 - Matches (Games) Start
*October 23, 2021 - Recreational soccer season ends
*The season may be extended to November 6, 2021, to account for cancelations due to field closures for inclement weather
Equipment recommended for Recreational Soccer Players:
- Water bottle (for practices and games
- Soccer ball - size based on age group (write players full name in permanent marker on ball)
- Shin guards required for all age groups
- Soccer cleats recommended for all age groups – required for U10 and older age groups
- We will update on face mask requirements (if any) before practices begin
Please contact Tony Porta at email@example.com with any questions about the upcoming Recreational season.