The Spring Recreational program will offer opportunities for players born 2017 - 2007. Each week there will be a different skillset focus for the players to work on in their weekday practices e.g. shooting or passing and receiving. In their Saturday practice they will be challenged to use the skills taught and developed from their weekday practice, to complete set challenges!
Will it be different to the usual Spring Rec program because of COVID restrictions?
Due to current covid restrictions, all groups are restricted to 12 players maximum and there will be no contact between players. Unfortunately, this means that we are still unable to play games. However, if restrictions are lifted at any point during the season, we will adjust our program accordingly. We will be in communication with parents this season regarding any changes that need to be made, so please be sure and check your emails regularly!
For the above reasons, space are limited with no flexibility of opening further groups, and program times will differ for each age group.
WHAT PROCEDURES WILL YOU TAKE TO MAKE SURE MY KID(S) IS SAFE?
We have an extensive overview of the guidelines and requirements to make this camp safe for all players and coaches. Click here for details. This is the same set of guidelines that we sent to the city and county for approval and the one we used for the summer and fall camps.
Spring Rec Block 1: March 15 - April 24
Spring Rec Block 2: April 26 - June 5
**You can sign up for one or both blocks
For each block a player participates in, they will receive an OV Toros FC training jersey!
Soccer and Football Turf, Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Center, 16500 Condit Rd, Morgan Hill, CA, 95037.
Tiny Toros: $90 per block (1 session per week)
All other ages: $175 per block (2 sessions per week)
PROGRAM DAYS AND TIMES BY AGE GROUP
Tiny Toros U5 (2016/17 born)
- Tiny Toros (U5) - Saturdays 8.30am to 9.30am (12 spaces) - BLOCK 1 IS FULL, WAITLIST ONLY
- Tiny Toros (U5) - Saturdays 1:10pm to 2:10pm (12 spaces)
U6 (2015 born)
- U6 Girls - Tuesdays 2.50pm-3.50pm and Saturdays 8.30am-9.30am
- U6 Boys- Tuesdays 2.50pm-3.50pm and Saturdays 8.30am-9.30am
- U6 Mixed - Tuesdays 2.50pm-3.50pm and Saturdays 8.30am-9.30am
U8 (2013/14 born)
- U8 Girls Group 1 - Tuesday 4pm-5pm and Saturday 10.50am-11.50am
- U8 Girls Group 2 - Wednesday 4pm-5pm and Saturday 10.50am-11.50am
- U8 Girls Group 3 - Tuesday 6.20pm-7.20pm and Saturday 10.50am-11.50am
- U8 Boys Group 1 - Monday 6.20pm-7.20pm and Saturday 9.40am-10.40am
- U8 Boys Group 2 - Tuesday 4pm-5pm and Saturday 9.40am-10.40am
- U8 Boys Group 3 - Tuesday 5.10pm-6.10pm and Saturday 9.40am-10.40am
- U8 Boys Group 4 - Tuesday 5.10pm-6.10pm and Saturday 9.40am-10.40am
U10 (2011/12 born)
- U10 Girls Group 1 - Tuesday 6.20pm-7.20pm and Saturday 12pm-1pm
- U10 Girls Group 2 - Wednesday 6.20pm-7.20pm and Saturday 12pm-1pm
- U10 Boys Group 1 - Wednesday 5.10pm-6.10pm and Saturday 10.50am-11.50am
- U10 Boys Group 2 - Wednesday 6.20pm-7.20pm and Saturday 12pm-1pm
U12/14 (2007/08/09/10 born)
- U12/14 Girls - Thursday 6.20pm-7.20pm and Saturday 12pm-1pm - BLOCK 1 IS FULL, WAITLIST ONLY OR SELECT NEXT TIME BELOW
- U12/14 Girls - Tuesday 6.20pm-7.20pm and Saturday 1.10pm to 2.10pm
- U12/14 Boys - Tuesday 6.20pm-7.20pm and Saturday 1.10pm-2.10pm
For any questions related to this program please contact Alicia Hoffman (firstname.lastname@example.org).